The Board of Barwon Grove Golf Club is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information that the organisation collects, holds, and administers. Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies a person. This Policy provides a framework for Barwon Grove Golf Club in dealing with privacy considerations.
Barwon Grove Golf Club collects and administers a range of personal information for the purposes of membership administration and communication. The organisation is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information it collects, holds, and administers.
Barwon Grove Golf Club recognises the essential right of individuals to have their information administered in ways that they would reasonably expect – protected on the one hand and made accessible to them on the other. These privacy values are reflected in and supported by our core values and philosophies.
Barwon Grove Golf Club is bound by laws that impose specific obligations when it comes to handling information. The organisation has adopted the following principles contained as minimum standards for handling personal information.
Barwon Grove Golf Club will
- Collect only information that the organisation requires for its primary function.
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed about why we collect the information and how we administer the information gathered.
- Use and disclose personal information only for our primary functions or a directly related purpose, or for another purpose with the person’s consent.
- Store personal information securely, protecting it from unauthorised access; and
- Provide stakeholders with access to their information, and the right to seek its correction.
The Board is responsible for developing, adopting, and reviewing this policy.
The secretary is responsible for the implementation of this policy, for monitoring changes in Privacy legislation, and for advising on the need to review or revise this policy as and when the need arises.
Barwon Grove Golf Club will:
- Only collect information that is necessary for the performance and primary function of Barwon Grove Golf Club
- Notify stakeholders about why we collect the information and how it is administered.
- Notify stakeholders that this information is accessible to them.
- Only use or disclose information for the primary purpose for which it was collected or a related secondary purpose.
- For other uses, Barwon Grove Golf Club will obtain consent from the affected person.
- Take reasonable steps to ensure the information the organisation collects is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and relevant to the functions we perform
- Safeguard the information we collect and store against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, and modification.
- Make this information freely available in relevant publications and on the organisation’s website.
- Ensure individuals have a right to seek access to information held about them and to correct it if it is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or not up to date.
- Give stakeholders the option of not identifying themselves when completing evaluation forms or opinion surveys.
- Only release personal information about a person with that person’s express permission. For personal information to be released, the person concerned must sign a release form.
- Only release information to third parties where it is requested by the person concerned.
Contact Google Play & App Store Deletion Of Data Cancellation Of Membership
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Apps offered by Barwon Grove Golf Club Inc An expired member may request the club to delete there data via the submission of the delete my data form
Secretary Mob: 0414446002